III call for applications “CICA-INIBIC STRATEGIC GROUP (SG) Short-Stay Research Grants for Researchers from European Institutions 2020”.
- Overall Objective:
- To establish or consolidate collaborations with the aim of presenting proposals for international collaborative research projects, especially those aligning with the goals of Horizon 2020/Europe or
- To establish or consolidate collaborations with the aim of presenting proposals for Horizon 2020 Pillar 1 ‘Excellent Science’ projects (especially Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action (MSCA) and European Research Council (ERC) grants), as well as equivalent funding programmes in Spain (national and regional) to join the CICA-INIBIC SG.
- In the case of ERC grants, applicants are not required to specify the SG group or groups with which they may wish to collaborate during their stay but they must have an initial project idea to present an ERC application..
- Applicant profile: researchers of any nationality with contractual ties to an European institution (university or other) capable of promoting or participating in a research project.
- Time frame: research stays will run from 1 June to 9 October 2020 during one week (from Monday to Friday).
- Budget: The expenses covered by the grant include travel from the point of origin to A Coruña, internal travel expenses, accommodation (in a university residence), living expenses during the stay, and insurance.
- Deadline: April 17th 2020 (14:00 CEST). EXTENDED (NEW DATE COMING SOON).
All documentation should be submitted by email to: email@example.com